- Why is Statue of Unity made and who is the person?
Statue of Unity is the tallest statue of world built in 2018, a homage to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the Iron Man, and first Home Minister of Independent India.
- Where is Statue of Unity located?
It is located at Sardar Sarovar Dam near Narmada river, in Kevadia district of Gujarat, India
- What is the height of Statue Of Unity?
The height of Statue of Unity is 182 m, double the height of Statue of Liberty in New York.
- What is the best time to Visit ?
You can visit Statue of Unity all year round, but it can get extremely hot during summers. So best time would be from November to February.
- How far is it from Ahmedabad?
It is roughly 200 km, roughly 4 hrs by car. You may also like to check out this blog on Best Places To Visit In Ahmedabad.
- Which is the nearest Airport?
Vadodara Airport is the nearest airport around 90 kms.
- How far is Ahmedabad Airport from Statue Of Unity?
Ahemdabad Airport is roughly 208kms from Statue Of Unity.
- Which are nearby major railway stations?
The nearest major railway station to Kevadia are Vadodra (roughly 78 km) and Bharuch (roughly 75 km).
- Can I do a one day trip from Ahmedabad?
Yes, if you leave early morning around 7 am, one can expect to reach by around 11.30 am. You can spend the day exploring the area and leave by around 4 pm and reach Ahmedabad by around 9 pm.
- Is food allowed inside ?
No, You are not allowed to carry outside eatables/ food and can keep inside your cars in parking.
- What are the opening hours ?
It opens at 8 am till 6 pm. Laser Light and Sound show can be viewed 7 pm on-wards.
Statue Of Unity is closed on Mondays for maintenance work.
- What is the price of the entry ticket/ What is the online booking price?
The entry ticket costs 150 Rs for Adults and 90 Rs for Children. It doesnt include the entry to the viewing gallery
- What is included in the entry price?
The entry ticket price includes Audio Visual Gallery, Exhibition, Valley of Flowers, Sardar Sarovar Dam Viewpoint and Bus Service for above places. This ticket does not include access to Viewing Gallery.
- What is the price of Statue of Unity viewing gallery?
If you buy viewing gallery ticket then you dont need to buy the entry ticket separately. The price is 380 for adult and 230 for child. Buy here
- How much time can one expect to spend here?
One can expect to easily spend 5 hrs if visiting on a day trip.
- Is there a option of Express Ticket to Skip the queues?
Yes, you can buy Statue of Unity Express Ticket to skip long queues to enter the viewing Gallery. It costs 1030 for Adult and same for child.
- Where to Buy Entry Tickets?
You can buy tickets online here on their website or directly buy it on spot.
- What is the price of Entry ticket for Foreign Nationals/ Non Indian Resident??
The price for Foreign Nationals /Non Indian residents is 1530 for Adult and 830 for child. It includes Express entry to Viewing Gallery for foreigner visitors in addition to SoU entry, Exhibition, Audio Visual Gallery, Valley of Flowers, Sardar Sarovar Dam Viewpoint and Bus Service for above places.
- Is bus ticket included in the Entry Ticket?
Yes, it is included.
- Is there anything else besides the Statue to explore?
Yes, beside the museum/statue and exhibition there are other options to explore. Laser Light & Sound Show, Tour of Sardar Sarover Dam, Valley of Flowers, Jungle Safari, Ekta Nagar, Riverfront Cycling, Rafting, Unity Glow Garden, or take a Zarvani Eco Tourism Bus Tour.
- How far is Ekta Nagar from Statue Of Unity?
Ekta Nagar is roughly 3.5 km from Statue of Unity
- What all is included in Zarvani Eco Tourism Bus Tour?
Visha van, Cactus Garde, Butterfly Garden, Dino Trail, Ekta Nursery, etc are included in Zarvani Eco Tourism Bus Tour.
- Are there washroom facilities available?
Yes, restrooms are available.
- Are there food/ restaurants in Statue of Unity premises?
Yes, there is a food court and famous Starbucks Coffee Shop, inside the campus of Statue of Unity. Also there are restaurants like Ekta Tribal Cafe near Ekta Nursery.
- Are there escalators instead of stairs?
Yes, to reach the foot of the Statue there are escalators and to reach the observation deck there is an elevator.
- Are wheelchairs available for specially-abled people?
Yes, they are available
- Where can I stay near Statue Of Unity?
- Is it worth to visit Statue of Unity?
Statue Of Unity is absolutely worth visiting. The photos dont do justice to this grand and massive monument.
- Is there a Helicopter ride option?
Yes there is a Helicopter ride option to book on spot. Online bookings are currently not available for it.
- How far is Statue of Unity from parking area?
The parking is roughly 6 km away from Statue of Unity. There is an option of taking the bus (included in price ticket) or take a private colored auto-rickshaw for extra charge. Buses run every 5 to 15 min.
Please Note: Rule for parking keep changing depending on the crowds.
- Is there an application to download for Statue Of Unity?
Statue Of Unity
A Guide to Visit Staue of Unity, Gujarat India
Statue of Unity, located in Gujarat India is among the top visited tourist destinations in India. Built in 2018, the Statue of Unity is the tallest statue in the world, taller than the Statue of Liberty New York. Dedicated to Iron man of India, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, it offers spectacular view of Sardar Sarovar Dam and Vindhya mountains. You can view the statue from outside by visiting the foot of Statue and even at the head to the viewing gallery for an extra charge.
Here is all the information in depth which will make your visit easy.
Things to know about Statue Of Unity?
Inside the Museum / Exhibition Hall-
View From Top of The Statue of Unity, Viewing Gallery
Like this article?
The famous Adiyogi Shiv Statue which you see in your Instagram feed is a part of Isha Centre which is an ashram and yoga center of Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, founder of a non-profit, humanitarian organization called Isha Foundation.
In the serene precincts of Coimbatore’s Isha Yoga Center stands the awe-inspiring Adiyogi Shiv statue, a testament to spiritual magnificence.
Visa On Arrival Thailand (2023)- A guide to hassle free travel Share now Thailand, nestled in the heart of Southeast Asia, offers infinite attractions for